UBERIS Capital is recruiting a Financial Analyst to be based in Vietnam.
About the Job
This position is to assist UBERIS Capital with its investments in Vietnam. The candidate will be involved in two new investments currently being deployed by UBERIS Capital.
This position is open to experienced candidates and post-graduate interns. Experienced candidates may have a first experience in Venture Capital, Incubation/Acceleration, Audit and Finance or a role as internal auditor in the industry.
The job will include a variety of roles including:
- Due diligence
- Business planning and financial modeling
- Project management of specific tasks to assist entrepreneurs
- Financial monitoring and reporting
- Occasional assistance to UBERIS Capital’s partners in preparing research and pitch documentation
- Local business development action in coordination with UBERIS Capital’s Vietnam-based partners.
This position is open for a minimum duration of 6 months and can be extended to 12 months. The role is open for volunteers seeking a first experience in social business and impact investing.
The position is not remunerated but offers an opportunity for a permanent recruitment beyond the initial volunteering period, either within the UBERIS Capital team or in detachment with an investee company.
- Bachelor degree required; Masters degree preferred
- Trained in finance with prior experience in financial management and/or internal audit and/or Industry background in consumer goods and/or ecotourism and/or sustainable agriculture
- Entrepreneurially minded, self-starter seeking a challenge and happy to operate in a start-up environment
- UBERIS is seeking candidates who can operate autonomously. Applicants must be self-starters seeking a challenge and experience. The volunteer or intern will be offered support and training from UBERIS.
- Good understanding of social businesses, willingness to work in “Bottom of the Pyramid” innovation and entrepreneurship
- Good command of English is required; ideally speaks Vietnamese (but not a requisite).
Please submit a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com